Bowers & Wilkins Subwoofer / Paradigm Towers/ Center Channel

I have a Bowers & Wilkins or (B&W) ASW-675 Powered subwoofer for sale for $500 This sub has a built in 500 watt amp and is in beautiful shape and comes with Sub, Power cord and Spikes and color is Black with Black Grill. If you are doing a high end home theater this is a compact sub with punch. If you know your audio B&W makes killer equipment and I paid $1000 for it a few years ago. I also have a pair of Paradigm Studio 100 towers reference series with the rosewood panels that cost me $2700 I'll let go for $1200 these speakers weigh over 125 pounds each. I also have the matching Studio CC reference Center channel that matches the towers I'll sell for $500 this set up sounded great together. No pics. but you can google and see specs. and pics. If you have any trades high end corals or zoa covered rocks my 210 needs filling and I will entertain part cash and part livestock trades, but cash will be best for me. I traded my Denon AVR 4802 for my PFO professional lighting system for my 210 so the speakers have been sitting for 6 months. Thanks Mark 503 385-7507

• 2 weeks later...

cool

This is not the first comment I've read about that reactor. you've posted on Garretts page asking "Do you have any decent reactors." That was enough for me and to post on this page isn't a joke. I'm cool with it but cut the comments on my posts.