WTT for a larger tank 150 gallon?

NoobtoSalt

So I'm still waiting back from the craigslist guy but I figured it couldn't hurt to post this on here as well. I haven't outgrown my tank yet but isn't the old saying Bigger is Better!

If you look at my tank thread you can see pictures of it but I will be keeping all livestock and rocks, and would prefer to keep lighting but we could discuss that in detail based on what you have to offer.

Ideally (meaning my wife has no idea) I'd like to get around a 150 gallon setup. I'd like it to have some depth so I can aquascape anything. This tank that I currently have is taller than a normal 75 and does not have the depth that I want.

PM me or post what you have, If you have a friend getting rid of a larger freshwater tank let me know. Not in a big hurry so this could take some time but figured I'd let everyone know that I'm interested in a larger setup!

I think this might be on hold. We are looking at getting another new house in the next few months. Unless I can get a trade with my tank with very minimal cash difference I won't do anything until we get settled into the new place. This has nothing to do with my crazy neighbors either....lol