I have a baby sea apple

tomandelyse

I haven't heard anything good about the sea apple so I wanted to share my experience. We have have had our apple for 2 years in our display fuge. It has always been fascinating to watch, truly one of the most interesting creatures I have seen. He is extremely colorful it can drastically change shape and size. Our company always love him too because he doesnt mind being held and he can put on quite a show. About a month and a half ago a couple inches away from my apple I could see tentacles the same as our apples sticking out of the sand. I have been curiously watching him close every since. They both have the same eating pattern of putting the tentacles into their mouth in a somewhat systematic fashion[ATTACH]8063[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8064[/ATTACH]. The Baby has grown from 1/4 inch tentacles to 3/4 inches. I was finally curios enough to lift it from the sand and I put it on a rock. It is an inch and a half long altogether and has a purple body identical to our apple. It is doing well and loves phyto. I'll try to post some better pics and keep you updated

post-6206-141867782285_thumb.jpg

post-6206-141867782288_thumb.jpg