PNWMAS light meter

theJenchild

Hey all,

I wanted to share some fantastic news! PNWMAS has purchased a PAR meter for use by paid members of the club! As a result of a suggestion by Puntific, the board researched and purchased this light meter. We are very excited to start lending it out to our members. If you are a paid member and would like to be on the list to use the PAR meter, please PM me. If you are not yet a paid member, but would like to take advantage of this awesome opportunity to really evaluate the effectiveness of your lighting, please take a moment to consider joining PNWMAS as a paid member. The link to do so is on the top right hand side of this page and reads "join."

I saw where there was talk about using the meter for 2-3 days which would be fine for the northern members. If we can get the meter down here it would be nice to get it for 4-5 days so that it can be scheduled to cover all Eugene/Springfield members that are interested in one period, as opposed to continually traveling back and forth between north and south.