American DJ PC-100A Powerstrip

Algae

I have one of these and I need two more. While searching for prices I found a few reviews that mentioned failure of toggles to light or looseness in the toggle.

I really don't want to throw good money after bad and replace after 6 months or so. Plus, I was going to construct a faceplate and don't want to waste my time if these are badly built.

Any extended experiences with this power strip?

Got it on my 75gal and never had a problem. Its gotta be over 3 years old now. I have another one that i spilled some water on the plug and it melted a little, i don't think that plug works anymore but even after that the rest work just fine.

Mee too. Works great. Only problem is to not overload it. It is not meant to hold 8 1000gph pumps :)

Mine has a fuse that was blowing too often for the overload.

Just don't plug your washer and dryer to it as well (I know you were gonna do it!)

Mee too. Works great. Only problem is to not overload it. It is not meant to hold 8 1000gph pumps :)

Mine has a fuse that was blowing too often for the overload.

Just don't plug your washer and dryer to it as well (I know you were gonna do it!)

LOL you were tripping a 15Amp power strip. geeze what did you have on the thing!

I remember there was a group purchase a while ago. I know one of the PLand shops got into it.

I got one through Ebay for $26.00 shipped. But it took 3 weeks to get them in stock.

Now they only have "remanufactured" for that price. Amazon has them for $30-31.00 and includes shipping.

I think i have 3 or 4 laying around. Most expensive one i got was $18 if i recall correctly.

I remember thats what I bought mine for. In some of the old group buys we had you could get them really cheap.