Gauging Interest...

7Max-GTE

Working in a LFS takes its toll - After cleaning Koi crap all day, I don't have the drive to clean my tank or take care of it when I get home. I would like to part out my setup.

All corals I have will be priced between $10 and $30, skimmer $60, AquaticLife 4 bulb 24" T-5 $125, Quiet One 4000 $50, 29g Tank with single baffle $35, 60+ lbs of rock $120, Koralia 1 $15, Koralia 3 $30, Unopened Rod's Food Herbivore Blend $20, Eshopps HoB Overflow $30, EcoMod Maxi-Jet $25, SeaClone 100 without pump $10, Percula Clown pair $20, Yellow Coris Wrasse $12.

Whatever doesn't sell will be downsized into a 15g tank, so I am not too concerned what sells. Let me know if you are interested in anything.

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17592&page=3 Pics of my coral.

I've got someone to drive the money down and the powerheads up if you want.

JGF86123 said: Meet me between 930 and 945 on powell off of 205 at the old mcdonalds, there's a new one right behind it, it's like 1 light after you get on powell, in the am, and I'll do it an then give you a head's up when I come back through.