For all of you that recently got Orange Somethingorothers from me

CA2OR

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up....I had a couple frags remaining from when I cut your guys's polyps that were faded like much of yours....well they are already coloring back up and extending in my tank. I just basically wanted to let you guys know that they should be full color in your tanks shortly...here is what they looked like after fragging and then today. Sorry but I did this in a thread as there were a few of you.

After Fragging....what you probably got or are expecting to get

IMG_3080copy.jpg

Today....actually I think these were taken yesterday...but you get the idea

5-10-1010.jpg

5-10-109.jpg

So keep the faith...(rock2) I have had these for quite some time in several different lighting set up's so if you have some concerns or questions feel free to ask(huh)

Feel free to send me some pic's....I love to see em in other tanks....I will be waiting(popcorn)

Re: For all of you that recently got Orange Somethingorothers from me

Thank you Newfisher

Mattv, keep up the good work....glad to hear they are adjusting well, must admit I was a bit nervous as the AOI's don't have the greatest reputation for durability

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

quick follow up on the frags....here are the ones I still have after fragging all of these and how they have continued to color up and grow....how are yours doing? I know mine are responding a bit quicker than some of yours for the sole reason that they have been in my tank for a very long time....but these were cut the same time as yours so I just want to keep you guys posted on results unless yours have already re-colored.

5-28-101.jpg

I don't recall you picking any up....no worries I will be fragging them again as soon as I get more plugs which I might do today so give me a week to 10 days and i will 3 or more 5 to 10 polyp frags

I have yet to see all of them fully open. They seem to be hit and miss. One day two or three will be open half way then the next day a different two or three will be open half way. I have different positions in the tank also. I hope they open up soon. At least they haven't melted away yet.

Bryan

• Like 1

Eric do you want to trade some zoos for frag plugs? I am going to Portland on Saturday if you want to meet at Westside. Let me know.

Sure....what are you looking to get for how many plus?