Euro Reef RS 135

Lowman

• 2 weeks later...

re: CL scammers...

I was going to buy it, but I am still waiting for my hundreds of thousands of dollars to arrive from the Nigerian Finance Minister to whom I sent my bank details. As soon as the funds come, I'm there. Sorry Lowman, couldn't resist. (laugh)

I'm interested

Yep still have it

I have an Aqua-C EV120 on my 75 gallon reef, and cannot get it to work properly in spite of all my attempts. I want to switch to a venturi type. I understand Euroreef is a very good skimmer and made to last. Where can I buy the seal you mention? You are selling it along with the Sedra pump and all other parts, correct?

Please send me an email at jfdeqx@msn.com so we can discuss payment, etc.

To the fellow making unsolicited comments on me being overseas: Just to add my two cents (and maybe help you pass 8th grade geography), Nigeria is in Africa and El Salvador is in Central America. It really isn't the same, you know? I am an expat here and my home is in Orlando, FL as well as my bank and Paypal accounts.

Best regards,

John

I have an Aqua-C EV120 on my 75 gallon reef, and cannot get it to work properly in spite of all my attempts. I want to switch to a venturi type. I understand Euroreef is a very good skimmer and made to last. Where can I buy the seal you mention? You are selling it along with the Sedra pump and all other parts, correct?

Please send me an email at jfdeqx@msn.com so we can discuss payment, etc.

To the fellow making unsolicited comments on me being overseas: Just to add my two cents (and maybe help you pass 8th grade geography), Nigeria is in Africa and El Salvador is in Central America. It really isn't the same, you know? I am an expat here and my home is in Orlando, FL as well as my bank and Paypal accounts.

Best regards,

John

In case you didn't care to read my entire comment, I made no mention of a locality, a CL scammer can come from any part of the world, not just Nigeria.

Assuming that I do not know geography makes you like an even bigger @ss.

And yes, it's all the same, you came on here asking someone to ship something, without any explanations whatsoever, so therefore, we're, me especially, are going to automatically assume CL scam artist. Next time, it would behoove you to make a few posts first instead of your first post including the phrase "shipping" with no details whatsoever.

Ok, relax, I get your point

In case you didn't care to read my entire comment, I made no mention of a locality, a CL scammer can come from any part of the world, not just Nigeria.

And yes, it's all the same, you came on here asking someone to ship something, without any explanations whatsoever, so therefore, we're, me especially, are going to automatically assume CL scam artist. Next time, it would behoove you to make a few posts first instead of your first post including the phrase "shipping" with no details whatsoever.

I do get your point and I apologize for any offense caused. However, I hope you get my point too, as my riposte had a purpose. I came in here asking a legitimate question and was received by indirect attacks regarding my honesty. Everyone should be careful nowadays, but even in anonymity being interested in an article posted for sale on an open forum should not make me deserving of your insults. I found this article for sale after Googling and joined the forum so that I could post, so therefore I do not have a posting history. I made the comment on the shipping to let the seller know that I did not expect him to ship to El Salvador, which is costly and unreliable. Having said all that, I reiterate my apologies and humbly withdraw from this confrontation.

My dad was scammed out of a nice vintage Nikon by the type of thieves you mention, and we have to be careful that a few rotten @$$holes don't mess up informal trade for the rest of us. Cheers...

Still interested in the skimmer btw, and I will leave shipping issues off the public forum ;).

Regards,

John

One more thought...

From the prose poem Desiderata by Max Ehrmann on how to attain happiness:

"...Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let not this blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism..."

it's all good in the hood folks. I sold the skimmer yesterday!! Sorry that you got a bad taste in your mouth about our site. We all kinda look out for each other is all. Good luck finding a skimmer. However I may know a guy who would sell the exact same skimmer. I will ask him. Feel free to PM me.

re: CL scammers...

I was going to buy it, but I am still waiting for my hundreds of thousands of dollars to arrive from the Nigerian Finance Minister to whom I sent my bank details. As soon as the funds come, I'm there. Sorry Lowman, couldn't resist. (laugh)

wait he said he was going to send it to me lol (nutty)

toooooo funy

Hey I am from El Salvador and I thought that was very smart and funny....

On a better note: What is that skimmer rated for? Gallons wise?

I am building a 80G system and I might need that skimmer.

Best regards.

Frank