Shrimp Help

racefan

Mike,

I got my peppermint shrimp out with a 20 oz pop bottle trap. Cut off the top just where the bottle gets to be full diameter and invert it back into the bottle, so it looks like a crawdad trap. You may need to cut off the neck to enlarge the hole before you assemble it. Bait the trap and wait. I got 5 out this way.

• Like 1

hey mike, i always figured the fish died and then my coral banded shrimp ate it. i never thought that the shrimp could have been the cause of death. hhmmm. let us know if the trap works, i might have to try it. can i put the shrimp in my fuge, or will it eat all my pods?

hey mike' date=' i always figured the fish died and then my coral banded shrimp ate it. i never thought that the shrimp could have been the cause of death. hhmmm. let us know if the trap works, i might have to try it. can i put the shrimp in my fuge, or will it eat all my pods?[/quote']

With most shrimp this would be the case. With the Coral Banded Shrimp though it is more likely the shrimp is the culprit.

I got the little buzzard! It made the mistake of venturing out to the front of the display & the chase was on! Racefan 1 Shrimp 0 (clap) Of course if you figure in that it killed about $80.00 worth of fish I think it's on top.(enforcer)