WTT, WTB 36x24x24 or maybe a 24" cube

Rick

I'm looking to downsize a bit and conserve some floor space. (Plus I would like to cut back to one or two light) I would prefer to get a 36" long glass tank that is close to 24" deep and 24" tall however this is a little flexible. I.E. I would consider anything as small as a 24" cube (about 60 gallons) and as large as a 120g (4' maximum length) It does need to be at least 18" deep (front to back).

For trade I have a my glass 125g (standard 6 foot tank) with the Bamboo stand and possibly a pair of 250w pendants with a dual PFO ballast (depends on whether I will need one or two lights for the new tank). You can check out the build thread in my link below for details on the 125g tank (closed loop, overflow, etc.) I also have the frag tank in the other build thread available as well (spiral bulb experiment). If interesting trying to work a deal let me know what you have and what your looking to get from it. I would prefer a trade but I'm open to cash if the deal is right. (I just need to be able to recover the cost when I sell the current tank)