Getting ready to do a BulkReefSupply.com order.

Tomorrow I will be placing a good sized order through bulk reef supply. If anyone needs anything and would like to avoid the shipping costs, let me know. I can tack it onto my order and save you some $$. If you are looking for chemicals, filter socks, bulkheads/fittings, reef chilli, etc. I might be albe to save you some coin. All orders must be prepaid(Some items can be paid when picked up) and should be ready for pickup early next week. If you are looking for chemicals, filter socks, bulkheads/fittings, reef chilli, bulbs, etc. I might be able to save you some coin.

Also, I will be doing a couple of livestock orders easy Monday so if you would like me to bring you some cirtters in just let me know by Sunday night and I can add them to my order and you can save big by preordering! If you are looking for something special/harder to find, let me see if I can help you find it.

I could use 3 X 1.5” Schedule 80 Street Elbow Slip x Spigot

1 BRS "Mesh" Filter Sock 4" x 14" 200 Micron (w/ Plastic Ring) (just want to try out the mesh type).

Also send me a PM on the price of the dozen snails I got from ya yesterday, Buddy.