Zoa frags for sale

jgf86123

Well, I've picked up some, not nearly all of my corals, and my frag rack is already full with various zoa frags. I've got both $5 and $10 frags, as well as a faded green monti that I'd be willing to frag a couple of pieces off of. Let me know what you are interested in, I'll be in Portland this weekend and we can meet up at Nick's at RoseCity and I do accept paypal and if you are from the Eugene area, I will be going to the meeting at Douglas's house on the 16th of May, so I can bring them with me then.

Thanks and let me know what you're interested in.

$10 frags are below along with the faded green monti cap, it's been slowly recovering color, I can frag probably 3 frags off of it.

10frag01.jpg

Sold

10frag02.jpg

10frag03.jpg

10frag04.jpg

willfrag.jpg

And here are the $5 frags:

5frag01.jpg

5frag02.jpg

5frag03.jpg

5frag04.jpg

5frag05.jpg

5frag06.jpg

Let me know if you're interested, and I am open to trades, but would greatly prefer the moolah, as it will keep the gf happy, which means I can get more corals LOL.

Thanks

Mick

nah man, the frogspawn is being kept LOL I just have it on the frag rack til I find a better place for it.

I'll hook ya up with some of the frags if you want.

Just as an FYI, the larger frags, the PD's and the big frag of green zoos, are my colonies, I'll be happy to frag up the PD's, but I won't sell the full frag.

quick bump to the top for the morning folks, just shoot me a pm or post here if you're interested, and I'll be sure to hook ya up.

And remember, if you live in Portland, I'll be there this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday, and I'll also be at the meeting at oxx155's house in Springfield on May 16th so I can also deliver if any of you Eugene folks are interested.