Where did he go???

Kung Fu Spider Crab

I've had a Midas Blenny for about two months and all of a sudden he is gone? He was eating and had a couple of homes that he seemed to enjoy hanging out in. One of them being the Koralia 3 when it's off for an hour before feeding.(scary)

I've figured he is gone and I've searched all around the tank to see if he jumped out (no lid on my tank) with no success. But, call me crazy... I want to get another one. :D Though wanted some input on what could have caused his disappearing act. I have a hippo tang that I think is getting a little too big for his britches and if I can catch him, he's going to the LFS. Once the gental giant in the tank, now he thinks he owns the place and is a pig when it comes to eating.

Thanks for the input.

We had the exact same thing happen to ours. Fat & happy one day and absolutely gone the next. Never did find out what happened. I figured that something killed it and drug it under the rocks. Im 100% positive that it didnt jump.

Garrett can hook you up with a new one. We picked up our replacement last week. It is jumbo size and show quality. You cant have a reef tank without a Midas.

• 3 weeks later...