WTT or give away GSP and Green Button Polyps

Big Dave

Hey guys-

I have a rock of green star polyps that is about 6"x4"x3". I'm sure I can break the rock up if more than one person wants some. I also have a rock of green button polyps that I can break up too. There are about 60-70 polyps that are about the size of a quarter. These are a nice color green with a touch of white mixed in and will spread fairly quick too. Not looking for much - if you have some kind of softie or lps I would accept that, or for the newer reefers I'd gladly give up a chunk for nuthin! Send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks!

-Dave

• Like 1

wow, as another noob, I really like the first picture and would like to have a peice, are those the green star polyps? not even sure of the names yet...lol...

the second picture??? I think I have a small peice of that trying to grow in my tank now...the third looks cool too..

Ken

Hey Ken - If you ever get out to this side of town, let me know and I can get you some. The first and third pics are the same thing, button polyps. THe first pic is with all the lights on and the second is just actinics, so they kind of glow.

PMs have been sent and I still have more available. Thanks!

-Dave