Overflow? pretty please?!

ClayTheSavageFraser

So...I am giving my friend a 20 long and a return pump and putting baffles in it! I have the tubing and now all I need is the overflow box! We aren't going to drill it! She is only running a canister filter on her reef tank and really wants to get into sps! Oh and a maxijet 1200 for her media reactor!

Thank you for your consideration,

Clay

If you show me what you want I can build an overflow box for you (have lots of acrylic scrap) and I have 4 maxi 1200's. just installed 2 MP40 and took out the maxi's, unfortunatly I'm in portland/West Linn

Let me know

Just looking for u tube set up type overflow box, since we aren't drilling or anything. It's for a 100 gallon with about 200lbs of live rock which cuts the water volume down alot and I think the 20 long will be just right for it!! Do you think you could make something like that? That would be amazing!! And I can have a UPS Shipping order sent to you via email and all you have to do is give it to them in a box? Would that be possible? I hope so!! That would be amazing!!

Clay

Just looking for u tube set up type overflow box, since we aren't drilling or anything. It's for a 100 gallon with about 200lbs of live rock which cuts the water volume down alot and I think the 20 long will be just right for it!! Do you think you could make something like that? That would be amazing!! And I can have a UPS Shipping order sent to you via email and all you have to do is give it to them in a box? Would that be possible? I hope so!! That would be amazing!!

Clay

Sorry, my mistake I dont know how to make one of those. If its acrylic it can be drilled and and overflow box installed