55 gal tank/stand, T-5s, wet-dry, Overflow box, Korilia-Sell all or part out

Tat2d

Hey all, I picked up Ryan's tank last week, and ended up buying another complete system on Saturday(better equipped and matches our dining room furniture better), So now I have a bunch of extra stuff that needs to get out of my garage soon. everything has been taken apart and cleaned very well. I'll take $150 for all of it, or I'll part it out. Prices listed below.

55 gallon tank/stand black trimmed 48'' long x17'' tall x 15.5 front to back.

Tank is in ok shape. There are some scratches, but I think a lot will go away with water in it.The stand needs repaired. The floor and bottom trim need to be removed and replaced . Doesn't look like it will be too tough. Or the tank would make an awesome sump/refugium(rock2)

SOLD

Coralife 4 ft T-5 fixture. 2 4 ft bulbs(1 daylight 1 actinic) comes with an extra actinic bulb. excellent condition.

SOLD

Eshopps 300 gph overflow box, great shape.

SOLD

Wet-dry. Not sure of manufacturer. Well made and in great shape. Bulkhead fitting and ball valve installed. Almost exactly the same size as the All-glass brand wet-dry I have on the other tank, and it's rated for a 55 gal tank. I have the bio-balls for it too if someone wants em

SOLD

Korilia 1050 gph powerhead. Excellent shape. SOLD

I think that's it. I tried to post pics, but can't seem to get it to work. I'll keep trying.

B