WTT Rics for salt FEELER

moovinfast

So It looks like I might end up with some rics next week and was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading a few for a bucket or two of salt. I think and decent salt for a reef tank should do. I dont really have many had corals in the tanks. I think the rics are going to be mostly green ones and orange ones. I was thinking maybe 4 per bucket? Let me know what you guys think.

Re: WTT Rics for salt FEELER

i do wish you luck moovinfast, you might find it hard to get someone to trade for rics....maybe a store will do it. i know i am running low on salt too, but I am going to just order some like last time....no body really carries what I use out here and I wont use anything else

I love ricordea, and I'm broke so I love to trade! (laugh)

I have a bucket of Instant Ocean that I rec'd as part of a package deal when I bought a sump. I currently use Kent, and it works great. I've heard not to switch up salts so that is the only reason I still haven't used the salt.

Are you getting yumas or floridas? I prefer the yumas, and I do already have one green and one orange. But I am still interested in what you will get. I see you're in Longview? We are a ways away - do you come to Portland often?