Jody from TEC!!

Jody has become my role model!! He has an amazing set up!! His coral is so awesome!!! I spent way too much, but what is to say is too much when you get what I've got!!! I do have alot of frags kickin' it in my display now!! So now all I have to do is wait...watch and wait and watch for all these little guys to grow!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

If any of you want some great stuff choose Total Exotic Corals!! You can never go wrong and you will be amazed at what you get!!

Sunshine and Smiles,

Clay

Oh, I will! I will be back from the 23rd to the 25th!! I will see you then!! Get me a hoard of acans really pretty lords and rainbows and purple crazy zoanthids! And I really want a mother colony of some sort!! After you gave me those other ones that I killed, I really, really want some bigger stuff! LOL!! I do get sort of impatient waiting for these frags to grow! By the way, everything is living, and coloring up very nice under the coralvue lights I got from you!! WOOHOOO!!! I love it when things grow!!

Can't wait to see ya! Maybe we could get you in the tattoo chair!! LOL!

Sunshine and Smiles,

Clay