Mick an Jess's Visio 40b

jgf86123

LOL you got it man, we'll be over tomorrow with your jugs

I've got maybe 20g in my current sump, and another 20g still in the jugs, so that should give me a 40g capacity in the sump, with 15g of space left over, which, i'm hoping, should be adequate, I do want to redo a couple of things, such as putting ball valves on the drains as well as the returns, so I can turn em off when I do water changes LOL.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, got home tonight with the new sump, can't wait to get it under the tank. Checked my alk an calcium after we got home an was pleasantly surprised to find that it's at 8.3 dkh and 450 ca :D

Sunday's the big day to hopefully get everything hooked up, including the frag tank, so hopefully there will be a ton of new pics along with updates and current stocklist.

We're a little over stocked on fish right now....I know better than to go to Nick's store when he's got a sale going on....We went in there just a few days ago, walked out with a purple queen anthias, went in yesterday an walked out with another fairy wrasse...I can't tell Jess no when she sees a fish she likes LOL

I'll get some more pics later today, but here's what I've got so far lol

For a cell phone, they're pretty [language filter] good pics if I don't say so myself LOL

2010-12-24154304.jpg

2010-12-24153814.jpg

2010-12-24153801.jpg

2010-12-24153723.jpg

2010-12-24153706.jpg

2010-12-24153652.jpg

Current stocklist:

1 x Firefish goby

1 x juvenile Purple Queen anthias

1 x juvenile(we think) Blue n Red fairy wrasse

1 x Solarensis Fairy Wrasse

1 x Yellow Watchman Goby w/ pistol shrimp

1 x Engineer goby(juvenile)

2 x B&W Occellaris

2 x GSM Clowns

Now I just need to get some more rock, I need BIG pieces, dry or live doesn't matter lol.

I'm heading to a spot where there are usually storm pieces that wash up. If i see any nice lightweight porous pieces i will grab them for you.

They will be dead, and probably dirty. Clean them up and they should be alright. I use them in my tank. Ground shipping shouldn't be that much.

Kevin

• Like 1