Two pistol shrimp one goby?

Gill

55 gallon. A little background info i didn't give before. I had a hi fin banded goby without a shrimp in addition to another goby with a tiger pistol shrimp. Then i get home with a new tiger pistol shrimp, and realized with all the redecorating i had done the day before i had lost track of the shrimp-less goby. I couldn't find him anywhere. Thats when i got to thinking maybe i could pair up the shrimp (how cool would that have been). Well anyways i tried it (before i had a chance to read Nick's post) but it didn't work the shrimp did not enter the burrow he just took off into the rock work. Its as if these little guys have a mind of their own LOL. This story has a very happy ending though, because when i woke up this morning the lost shrimp and lost goby had found each other in the night and have a burrow of their own now. :-)

I have a 29g tank and have two tiger pistols with one yellow watchman goby. It is funny to see the two pistol shrimp work together, they both move sand out of the burrow and are constantly running into one another. I suppose I got lucky with them. It may be worth a try to have two of them just because it is a awesome to see such a unique symbiotic relationship. I will try to post a picture of both of them with the watchman goby. GOOD LUCK!