Placing an order wit TEC-anyone want in???

reefnjunkie

So I am placing my last order ever for my reef tank (ya right huh) with Jody from TEC of Oregon.

I know he offers free shipping over 50.00 dollars but if you want to piggyback on my order you don't need to worry about meeting that 50.00 requirement.

If you want in the corals will be shipped to my house next Friday, and with Sunday being Easter I would prefer all things picked up by Saturday night but can discuss that if anyone even jumps in.

When ordering with Jody, just choose "local pickup" when going through check out and tell Jody you want the item(s) shipped with Brads order going out on the April 1st-and no this is not an April Fools joke-

There is the offer.......

http://www.totallyexoticcoralsoforegon.com/

What are you getting Brad? Or is it ultra top secret kill you if you know thing? LOL(laugh)

So I am placing my last order ever for my reef tank (ya right huh) with Jody from TEC of Oregon.

I know he offers free shipping over 50.00 dollars but if you want to piggyback on my order you don't need to worry about meeting that 50.00 requirement.

If you want in the corals will be shipped to my house next Friday, and with Sunday being Easter I would prefer all things picked up by Saturday night but can discuss that if anyone even jumps in.

When ordering with Jody, just choose "local pickup" when going through check out and tell Jody you want the item(s) shipped with Brads order going out on the April 1st-and no this is not an April Fools joke-

There is the offer.......

http://www.totallyexoticcoralsoforegon.com/

What are you getting Brad? Or is it ultra top secret kill you if you know thing? LOL(laugh)

No its not top secret-4 new chalices-(drooler)

pink boobies

blue boobies

highlighter

raindow lava

and now its time to stick a fork in me-I'm done-(nutty)

I think I'll be selling a few items-(of course)-jump on board again if you want

pink boobies

blue boobies

highlighter

raindow lava

Whew nice list!!!

I don't see them on his site? Is it something special that isn't being offered to the general public yet?

pink boobies

blue boobies

highlighter

raindow lava

I don't see them on his site? Is it something special that isn't being offered to the general public yet?

They never made it, not to say that they wont later-I think it is the fact I have been burning up his PM box-(laugh)

Actually on my last order he sent me some pics of a trade he was working on and I told him I liked those four out of the pics he sent and have been waiting until they were ready