any interest in some zoas for trade?

gradth

I have to types of zoas(or what ever they are). Not even really sure what they are. They are kinda dull, but look neon under antics. They grow like mad and I really need to get rid of some of them.

They are nothing special, so Im not looking for anything special in return, to be honest I would give a few away to anyone that wanted a couple. If you have something to trade then great.

Im just kinda gauging interest, I will need to frag them up if anyone wants them.

I have a ton of these, and quite a few on little rocks, the big sections are on pretty big chunks of live rock that I wouldnt really want to part with unless I was getting something cool in return, but I have lots of these.

032410tankpics010.jpg

These I have a few less "loose ones, but a few on a couple pieces of rubble, and or the one big rock that is covered.

032410tankpics008.jpg

Under antics

fishtank121109010.jpg

tank090609004.jpg

they seem pretty easy to frag and glue to disks. Again, dont know the "name" of them. They look real nice under the antics, grow well and are very hearty. If you got anything you wanna throw at me, im open, but if not, Im sure I could spare a few.

Thanks, drop me a pm. I work graveyard most the time, so if I dont get back right away im sleeping:D

My angels would thank me if I put those in my tank. LOL

I used to have these in my tank, but the angels, especially the queens, love to eat them.

I loved how they spread so quickly. Plus they do have movement to them.

I was told they were button polyps when I had them.

Im thinking about changing my little "Edge" tank to a zoas tank. If I do maybe I could get some from you then.

My angels would thank me if I put those in my tank. LOL

I used to have these in my tank, but the angels, especially the queens, love to eat them.

I loved how they spread so quickly. Plus they do have movement to them.

I was told they were button polyps when I had them.

Im thinking about changing my little "Edge" tank to a zoas tank. If I do maybe I could get some from you then.

Sure thing, just let me know when your ready.