Haven't had any SPECIALS in a while so... Here are some RARE, Uncommon, Unusual items

Over the past month or so I haven't had time to get any posts up. I have so many beautiful critters in the tanks right now that I figured now is a better time than any to get some specials going! Take a peek at some of the rare critters and crazy deals to be had!

Helfrich's Firefish This is one of the most stunning reef fish you will ever see. I got lucky enough to get a few of these rare fish in and have one up for grabs! $69.99!!

Nemateleotris%20helfrichi.jpg

Spikefin Goby(a.k.a. Flaming Prawn Goby) This is perhaps the coolest looking and one of the hardest to come by nano/pico symbiotic gobies. This guy would be perfect for a 1-3g pico tank as he measures about 3/4" long. He came in smaller than expected so I have him at a blowout price of...

$39.99!!!

spikefin2.jpg

Cleaner Shrimp!! The always classy and very fun to watch cleaner shrimp is a must have. Many reefers keep them by the pair, some even have a few pairs in each tank! I have several sizes of these guys with the smalls being a killer deal at only... $9 each for a limited time!!!

cleaner%20shrimp%20pair.JPG

Yellow Banded Possum Wrasse!! Great looking, harder to find fish. Very unique and colorful!!! $27.99!!

a-possum-wrasse.jpg

Coco Worms These guys are always popular and a beautiful addition to your tank! $18.99 each for a limited time!!!

PeppermintCocoWorm-35.jpg

Tank Raised Bangaii Cardinals! Awesome, peaceful reef fish. They add a nice contrast of black and white with a cool shape as well. Good size to these ones. $15.99 each!!!

2461791981_4ba217c496.jpg

Solaris(Clown) Fairy Wrasse! I have 1 of these guys left! These are super colorful and a great peaceful addition. They can be kept in pairs or groups and with other fairys and flashers! One left @ $27.99!!!

Redheaded(Solar)FairyWrasseWMW_Ap8W.jpg

Tiger Conchs!!! These guys are super popular and for good reason! Great sandbed and tank bottom cleaners with extemely beautiful shells. These are a must have to add to the biodiversity of your reef! Great Price @ $5.99 ea!

ConchTigerSand.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B]Propagation Supplies! I have 6 different varieties of frag plugs, discs, and tiles available. I also carry frag gel glue, coraline and regular colored epoxy, magnetic frag racks, MAG discs, and many other propagation supplies.[/b]

Frag Plugs: 25pk

ReefPlugs_1_2.jpg

Large Frag Plugs: 20pk

LargePlugs.jpg

Frag Discs: 20pk

ReefDisks.jpg

Large Frag Discs: 15pk

LargeDisks.jpg

Frag Rocks: 10pk

(nice, more natural alternative for those that don't like frag discs, and plugs)

Rocks.jpg

Frag Tiles: 20pk

ReefTiles.jpg

Sample Pack: 4-5pk

samplepack.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Food!!! I now stock over a dozen varieties of frozen foods as well as a few dry varieties. The prices are great as well!

- PE Mysis Shrimp available in 3.5oz cube packs, 4oz, 8oz, 16oz, and 32oz(16 and 32oz sizes brought in on special request)

This food give you alot of bang for your buck. It is packed in very little water and teh Mysis are naturally gut loaded, giving your fish and inverts the best nutrition available.

- Cyclop-eeze bars

Excellent food for pipes, mandarins, fairy and flasher wrasses, and corals! This food is also extremely nutritious and is packed with almost no water, giving you more for your money.

- H2O Life Aquarium Foods

logo.png

I have 10+ varieties available ranging from spirulina brine and mysis, coral food mix, to krill superba and individually frozen silversides!

- Aquadine Waffers available in Spirulina and Carnivore varieties.

Excellent dry food that almost everything eats. It sinks well and has a good amount of protein. Tangs, angels, clowns, blennies, gobies, you name it, this food is great and really easy to feed.

- Nori (Dried Seaweed)

Great for adding greens to your tangs, angelfish, etc. diet! Available by the sheat or by the 10 count.

- Oceans Nutrition and DT's products available on special request. Items available include; Oyster eggs, Live tigger pods, Arcti-pods, Roto-feast, and Phytoplankton.

CRITTERS!!! Need to pump up your cleanup crew or are you looking to diversify your invertibrate population? Here are some critters that should meet the bill ;)

Hermits- Blue Leg $0.64

Hermits- Red Leg $0.64

Hermits- Zebra, Hawaiian $0.89

Hermits- Electric Blue Leg $3.99

Hermits- Orange/Red Banded $8.99

Hermits- Blue Eyed $1.09

Snails- Astrea $0.72

Snails- Nerite $0.79

Snails- Jumbo Cerith $0.89

Snails- Nassarius, Black $0.34

Snails- Nassarius, Tongan Large $1.29

Snails- Zebra Stripe Turbo $1.99

Snails- Margarita $0.59

Snails- Bumble Bee $0.99

Snails- Mexican Turbo $1.99

Feather Dusters- Giant $9.99

Feather Dusters- Cocoworm, Colored $18.99

Star- Sand Sifting $12.99

Star- Brittle, banded $5.99

Star- Serpent, banded $6.99

Star- Chocolate Chip(not reef safe) $5.99

Star- Fromia, Rainbow $21.99

Star- Tile, Indo Pacific $14.99

Star- Linckia, Orange $19.99

Star- Linckia, Blue $17.99

Star- Linckia, Six Leg Mottled $9.99

Star- Linckia, Batik $9.99

Star- Linckia, Burgundy $12.99

Clam- Crocea, 1st Grade, Electric, 2.75" $33.99

Clam- Squamosa, 4" $46.99

Cucumber- Atlantic Sand Sifting $12.99

Cucumber- Pink Sand Sifting $19.99

Anemone- Purple Flat $17.99

Anemone- Yellow Sand $17.99

Shrimp- Coral Banded M $10.99

Shrimp- Coral Banded, Gold $11.99

Shrimp- Peppermint $5.99

Shrimp- Skunk Cleaner. SM $9.00

Shrimp- Skunk Cleaner, M $14.99

Shrimp- Skunk Cleaner, LG $23.99

Shrimp- Fire $25.99

Shrimp- Harlequin $21.99

Crab- Decorator Arrow Crab w/anemone $19.99

Crab- Red Mithrix $6.99

Crab- Emerald $5.99

Crab- Sally Light Foot $6.99

Conch- Tiger Sand $5.99

Urchin- Pin Cushion $12.99

Urchin- Short Spine $12.99

Urchin- Long Spine $14.99

Some more swimmers!!!

Chromis- Green $4.49

Damsel- Blue Devil $3.99

Damsel- Blue Fin $4.49

Damsel- Domino $3.99

Damsel- Yellow Fin $3.99

Damsel- Talbots $5.99

Anthias- Ignitus, Female $14.99

Butterfly- Copperband $27.99

Clown- Blck & Wht Ocellaris, Tank Raised $39.99

Clown- Ocellaris, Tank Raised $9.99

Cardinal- Bangai $15.99

Cardinal- Pajama $12.99

Hawkfish- Flame, Hawaiian $29.99

Goby- Flaming Prawn, SM $39.99

Goby- Diamond $18.99

Goby- Firefish $10.99

Goby- Engineering $5.99

Goby- Yellow Watchman, SM $13.99

Goby- Yellow Watchman, M $15.99

Goby- Mandarin, Target $15.99

Basslet- Royal Gramma $16.99

Blenny- Stary, Algae $18.99

Blenny- Lawnmower, Algae $15.99

Tang- Yellow ML $29.99

Wrasse- Possum, Yellow Banded $27.99

Wrasse- Fairy, Solaris(Clown) $29.99

Wrasse- Melanarus, LG $24.99

Wrasse- Six Line $15.99

OH OH OH and there are hundreds of great looking corals in the tanks right now!!! SPS, ZOAS, LPS, SOFTIES, YUMAS, etc. Lots of colors, lots of variety, and as always, great prices!!!

Give me a call to make an appointment to come by or send me a pm if you like! This weekend is a great time as I don't have to work and will be at the tanks much of the time.

All prices are limited to stock on hand and are good through the end of the month!

Note: All pictures are for reference only and exact specimens will very slightly. These pictures are borrowed from other sites and are the property of their respective owners.

Jon, David, and Patrick,

I am glad everything is doing well and you are happy with your new critters! Jon, I am bummed to hear that the giant hermits became a meal. You have some gnarly monster fish! I have a right mean starfish that might look good to those, I mean with those fish :)

Thank you all again for your business!