Freckled Hawkfish

Queen Angel

I finally caught this dang fish. Doing a water change, and while I had the water down 1/4 and some live rock taken out, I finally caught him.

He's really quite an interesting fish to watch, its just that he wont let me add anything like lawnmower blennies or sand sifters.

Im sure if he was added to a tank now, he would leave them alone. I could put him in the refugium for awhile but then he would eat all more bugs.

He is pretty much free, but it would be cool to get maybe a little chunk of star polyps or something. Im pretty sure he is a freckled hawkfish or maybe speckled one, dont remember now. I have had him for at least a year.

Let me know,

Tammy

503-957-5625

Im off of the Terwilliger exit.

I certainly wanted to get rid of him before the meeting. I was trying to catch him with the bottle method. He was too smart for that, he would sit on the rim without going in and wait til the food got close to him.

Did a water change, with the water down a bit, and alot of rock removed, I caught him.

Dang thing is eating my bugs in the refugium now. Not too happy about that, ready to put him in my sump.

Let me know when you want to come get this guy.

Well, the hawk ate every bug in my refugium, should of never put him in there.

Went to Rose City Aquarium today. Nick had a Falco Hawk, that I believe is the same one I have. Maybe there is several names for them, I dont know.

Nick said that someone was just in yesterday to pick stuff up for Clay. Wish I knew about that sooner.

Didnt realize you lived in Eugene, LOL. Havent heard from you, so thought I would bump this to the top again to see if maybe someone is heading up here this weekend that could pick this up for you or whatever.