Must see Albany Store?

Queen Angel

Thanks everyone!!

I have been to Coral Reef awhile back. Actually I think I met CCR there to buy a balast. Jason was great company while I waited to hook up with CCR.

Jason has a very cool nice shop. Maybe we will go there tomorrow after our walkthrough for a job bid.

Problem is we will be done around 10ish probably and everyone is closed at that time. I really just wanted to "window shop" anyways. Hate to make an appt anywhere just for that.

I could of sworn there was a shop in Albany everyone was talking about at one time.

Tammy

At 10:45 am I left some nice prints on the glass of Amazing Aquarium. I saw the closed sign but thought dangit Im going to at least peek in the window to see what I was missing. When I had my nose pressed against the glass, not but two feet from the window was this older guy looking back. Scared me big time LOL. Didnt really want to hang around for over an hour, (I should say my husband didnt want to) so we headed home.

If we get this job bid, we will be heading down there a few different Saturdays, so hopefully I can check out the places then.

Thanks for all the suggestions.