110 Gallon Custom Glass Aquarium FS

FIRST...Feel Free to come by and make an offer on the tank...I really want it out. IF it's at all reasonable and 9t gets it out of my garage...I'll do it. The prices here are just a starter point. I had to start somewhere. Thank you.

Awesome Apartment Tank. It's 8 feet long so it won't go through the floor. Built like two 55 standard tanks end to end out of 1/2" glass. Has oak cabinet and canopy. Has six shelves on the two ends of the cabinet and a cupboard below the center housing a large acrylic sump.

Tank has not been drilled, so you can have it drilled where you want. I was going to drill it in the center and silicone in an acrylic overflow box sich I have and will include. I was goint to either paint the stand black or stain it black with a reddish hue to it for a more modern look. Very cool glass tank.

Holds water. I can't take a pic because it is in the garage and has a large stack ot tanks in front of it. If you would like to see it please PM me and we can set up a time. I want it out. I paid a lot for it. I'm asking $450 for it I want it gone ASAP. Make me an offer...get it out of my garage.

MAKE MY GIRLFRIEND LOVE ME AGAIN!!! (You'll understand when you see the garage)

Matt

Tank Measures 96" long, 13" deep, and 22" tall (just the glass) I don't have the height of the entire tank on the stand, I will try to get to the garage tonight and measure how tall it is including the stand and canopy as well. I will also distinguish the actual stand height and the actual canopy height for you.

Matt