Brute, Pump, Ballasts, SCWD

Algae

Stuff:

New Advance ICN-2S54 T5HO Electronic Ballast Centium w/ IntelliVolt 120-277V. Each ballast powers 2X54 watt bulbs or 2X39 watt T5 bulbs. (I asked Advance). Easy to wire. Quality piece.

Each $18.00 Have 3 maybe 4.

Koralia 750 Evolution (yep, the new one) just got it today and used for 3 hours. Nice pump, but would be better on a 3ft. or smaller tank. YMMV.

$26.00 PENDING 7Max-GTE

Brute 32 Gal. container (gray, I think) with lid. Very lightly used. Went bigger for no apparent reason.

$19.00.

SCWD (squid) 3/4" I believe. It is the smaller version. Used only a couple of days.

$13.00.

2X1 1/2" slip to thread bulkheads (new)

both for $7.00.

I will be going to the Albany meeting on the 14th., and can deliver to the meeting.

Thanks for looking!

bullwinkle.jpg

It would do OK with a smaller pump. Most people don't like them because they cut flow down (I'm such a salesman). If total flow is not an issue then the point is mute.

I'll trade you straight across for that 72" Maristar!

I'm going be going to PDX and Albany tomorrow, Buddy. I should be free, or cheap after that!

So I would just need a 1400 gph pump to run it? Do you think it would do good in my system? If so come by tomorrow and bring it!! I am going to be putting a sump on my refugium in the garage!! Woohoo!!

Clay