75 gallon tank

TankIt

TANK SOLD!

I have a 75 gallon glass tank with built in over flow

it has really nice black seams

I bought the tank from saltwater fanta seas last summer for $350

Set it up in octoberish. Due to mold issues, which me and my kids are allergic to I have to take down the tank. Though the mold is not from my tank. I am running a huge dehumidifier and pulling over 2.5 gallons of water out of the air every other day and I put less than 1 gallon of top off in all my tanks. So where is the other moisture coming from? My apt managers did not want me to have the aquarium anyway so they are blaming it. Not to mention my grueling work schedule, I just do not have time anymore!

I just need to get this taken down and out of my house.

I will sell just the tank alone for $200 or for $50 more you can have the 29 gallon sump and the return pump with it!

$250 total for tank, sump and pump (no stand)

This is going until the weekend then I take it down and through it in my grandparents back yard!

I can text pictures so just ask! But please only if you are serious about it........... I have been getting tons of texts all day and my fingers hurt from responding to them all!

503-679-5183

Thanks

Amanda

Tank-it, just to let you know, you can get 75g aga tanks from petco/petsmart for anywhere from 125 to 175 bucks brand new all day long, and if you catch them at the right time of year, you can get them for 75 bucks each, petco does a twice yearly sale on all their tanks for a buck per gallon.

Tank

Ok well let petco sell their tanks for $100

Mine is not an AGA tank, its a marineland and is has a built in overflow with the plumbing and nice black silicone seems. Petco does not carry these tanks I can assure you of that!

Not only that but to point this out I have bought from petco when they have their tank sales and they stop at the 55 gallon. I do not really care if they sell their 75 gal tanks for $75. I am also including the LS, 29 gallon sump, lockline for flow control (and I have lots of extra), 150 watt heater, small pump for the sump, 2 100 micron filter socks, 20lbs Rock rubble in the sump and the genx6000 internal return pump which is barely 4 months old!

If you do not like the price of what I am selling stuff for then do not buy it but believe me $200 is a good deal!

Call Patrick at saltwater fantaseas and ask him how much a 75 gallon tank is. I got a deal last year when I bought it because I found it a little cheaper than his normal price somewhere else and he matched prices at $350!

Amanda

Tank

Tank dimensions are (outside diameter) per marineland

48" x 18" x 21"

Nyles:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If they do not want to spend $200 dollars to get a really nice tank for cheap fine. I do not care if the remarks stay or go. Some people need to get a life and quite posting comments for other peoples sales when they have no intentions of buying! Make your comments in a PM if you feel you need to not in the forum.

Buyers should look around before buying a tank and they would know they would get a deal...........

Its hard enough I have to downsize to a d@#* bio cube but to get pennies for everything I bought not all that long ago is not right. Other than a few small spots of coraline on the overflow I haven't scraped off yet, the tank looks brand new and really is!

I would be willing to consider a partial trade for coral maybe. Not really looking for any SPS but some LPS or softies....... Let me know what you have.........