RBTA Question

ciao

Has anybody here ever had a RBTA change it's mind about splitting? My RBTA quit eating a couple weeks back and then last week I was looking at it and noticed that I could see through the mouth to the rock underneath the RBTA. Naturally I thought it was going to split. But a day or two later, it just seems to have rejoined and now you can just see inside the mouth to it's usual insides when it's pooping.

The RBTA still doesn't want to eat but it hasn't lost any of it zooxanthelle and isn't bleaching out. It's attached to the rock it's on very firmly and opens up fully when I look at it in the morning when the lights haven't come on. It's still pooping which is really odd when I think about it since it hasn't accepted any food in the last couple of weeks.

Yes we had a RBTA that did that. It split once when we switched tanks because we think it was stressed out. Then it looked like it was going to split again. Looked like it had 2 foot processes, receded in a rock gave, turned deep purple color but then the next day it just looked like one big anemone.