WTT for XL Tyree LE

Algae

Willing to accept a 12" piece of Orange Pavona Maldivinesis.

As a cookie, I am willing to throw in a a bag of natural substrate!!

Second from the bottom 3rd. row ONLY! Real Clown Barf!

Perfect for that biotope that you've always wanted!

I AM NOT interested in a future Zoa out of Member's Group Grow Out Purchase! DON'T EVEN ASK!

gravels.jpg

As an added feature the diver appears to be wearing makeup (as all great divers do)!

DSC_0024-1.jpg

What do you want for that sexy bag 2nd row 2nd from the bottom? I think it would look great sprinkled throught clay's 210g. I could tell him that frags now come in seed form like sea monkeys and the the more you watch them the faster they grow!

LOL we need to get a bag of that and superglue each little rock to his LR all over the place. It would sure color things up!!! (laugh)

cookie

I have a plastic cookie monster in my display. About 2'' and nobody ever noticed. Not kidding :-)

I can frag a piece for you if you are interested. It's a LE, I'm asking $75 for a little frag

Would you frag it for the nookie, the nookie, so I could take the cookie?

I had to throw a little biscuit at it lol!

The bag you are looking at is actual Emmett Kelly dehydrated clown barf. Not for sale.

What you are suggesting doing to Clay is just cruelty.

We would likely find Clay sitting in front of his tank two weeks later unshaven and emaciated muttering "Shizzbot, I know I saw it growing".

Shame on you.

What do you want for that sexy bag 2nd row 2nd from the bottom? I think it would look great sprinkled thought clay's 210g. I could tell him that frags now come in seed form like sea monkeys and the the more you watch them the faster they grow!