Thinning out my fishes

aquariansaltwater

I have the following fish that I am selling. They have all been in my home tank for between six months and a year. There is a short descroption and the common and scientific name for each fish.

1) "PENDING" False Percula Clownfish (Amphiprion Ocellaris) about 1"-1.5" in length. Quirky little guy. Was raised with an anemone (not included) so he should take to one readily. $10 "PENDING"

2) "SOLD" Yellow Coris Wrasse (Halichoeres Chrysus) about 2-2.5' in length. Reef safe wrasse. Very active and brightly colored. Always at the front of our tank. Will not eat inverts such as fire shrimp etc. He is currently hosed with a fire shrimp and a peppermint and leaves them completely alone. He eats a variety of pellet and frozen foods. $20 "SOLD"

3) "SOLD' Spotted Mandarin Goby (Synchiropus Picturatus) about 3/4" long. This guy is all over the tank. He eats PELLET and FROZEN food. Great little fish. $25 "SOLD"

4) Twin Spot Coris Wrasse (Coris Aygula) about 4-4.5" in length. Great looking fish. Should be kept in a FO or FOWLR system with a good sandy bottom. Is is adult coloration. Eats frozen food and pellet. Another great fish. Getting to the point where he won't do well with inverts though unless they are comarable in size to him. $45

5) Emerald Crab (Mithrax sculptus) about 3/4" across. Typical Emerald crab...eats dead stuff and algae. $6

Sizes are approximate because the fish are in a bowfront and have to be really close to the front glass to get an accurate measurement on them. The Twin spot was moved to our 30 gallon tank and we are sure of his size accuracy. Everyone else is pretty close.

IF you want anything let me know. I can bag them and everything. You can also email me at aquariansaltwaterllc@yahoo.com for a faster response. I am in the Beaverton/Tanasbourne area close to 185th.

Thanks for looking.