RO Unit/pumps/2 part

spectra

Well like I said not sure when I am back in so here is a list of a few things floating around the garage.

New 2 part kit as I started to do it then did not use it. Retails 49.99 new sell for 30 bucks.

Maxi Jet 600 pumps have 2 10 bucks each. (great for mixing water)

Tunze Nanostream used but in great shape. 40 bucks.

BRS 5 Stage ro unit. This thing is about 6 months old and has only about 300 gallons ran through the membrane. Also has in line TDS meter and also comes with a complete filter replacement package. Retail for all of it is 221.28 will sell for 150.00 SOLD

Drews doasing pump brand new in box 50 bucks. SOLD

Brand new BRS carbon and GFO reactor. If you have not seen these look them up they are the sweetest reactor around. They are a screw on type canister like a RO unit and also have a nipple that just clicks right on to a MAxi Jet 1200 pump. 59.99 new will sell for 40 bucks. SOLD

SL 150 chiller with Ehiem 1260 pump. Works great and retails with the pump for over 450 bucks. Will sell the combo for 175.00 SOLD

Pinpoint PH monitor do not have a probe just the monitor 20 bucks.

Well just found this HOT calcium reator http://www.myreefcreations.com/CR-HOT-3.5-Calcium-Reactor It is just like the pic the reactor only you still need the co2 and a reg. Will sell it for 50 bucks and aslo is threaded on top to accept a PH probe.

All prices are negotiable but do not try and lowball me as most of it is new and you dont have to pay shipping. Will also add a few more things as I figure out what else I have.