Rock

spectra

Not sure when I am getting back in and do not want to hold on to this rock. It is not available anymore as it is not imported an longer. I got a couple of them from Waves and also one from Seahorse a while ago. Anyhow not sure of the weight as it has been a while. One rock is about 22 inchs tall and it is a nice one. Other is about 15 inchs tall and also a few smallet ones. Am looking to get 150 for all of it. Here are a couple of pics. Lid is a 35 gallon can I think.

post-523-141867780699_thumb.jpg

post-523-141867780702_thumb.jpg

Is the rock still alive or has it been out of water long?

Are you going to be at the meeting tomorrow?

I would love to get some larger rocks for my upcoming build, but am hesitant to offer because I don't know the weight and it looks like it might be dry.

Thanks.

Is the rock still alive or has it been out of water long?

Are you going to be at the meeting tomorrow?

I would love to get some larger rocks for my upcoming build, but am hesitant to offer because I don't know the weight and it looks like it might be dry.

Thanks.

Actually just took it out of water today. It was in a garbage can with a heater and pumps for a while that is why it has no real color. Actually one of the pcs that have only been in there for a month still had some gsp on itDOH! As for the meeting not sure where it is and probably not. If you want to check it out pm me and will get you a number

How much were you thinking of getting for it? I might be interested in the first piece.

Asking price is 150.00 for all of it. It is a smokin deal for whats there and you can keep what you want and sell the rest. There are 2 big ones 1 small one that looks like a shelf about 12 inchs wide. Also about 5 little ones and a handfull of rubble also. Hell buy it all and you get the brute can it is in(laugh)

Hell buy it all and you get the brute can it is in(laugh)

Sounds like a deal for $150.

It was the brute can that pushed it over the edge for me. Now I can store it in the garage until my upcoming move. Your a shrewd business man.

I'll PM you to finish out the details.