Computer support/help

CA2OR

So with my recent lay off i figure i would try to sieze any opportunity possible....so i am cutting some deals if anyone is in need of some help...looks like I am going back in businessDOH!.

Operating system reloads including complete updates to Windows and data back up and restoration $100 for $25 more I will provide you with DVD/CD of data. All data I back up is retained for 1 year....just in case you need it again;)

Free consultation

I will run a special right now....Upgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium for $200 including labor and data migration.

Virus removal $15 each :eek:

Spyware removal $15 each :eek:

Hourly labor for both residential and commercial clients who are from this forum....or referred to me by somebody from here $25, normal rates were and most likely will be $50 an hour to homes and $100 per hour to offices

Free estimates :eek:

Free local evaluations :eek:

Onsite service....I will come to you to save you the headache(naughty)

Remote support for those who don't want visitors at the time.

Can do:

PC and laptop repair, upgrades, custom builds, consulting,

Network both wired and wireless installation, troubleshooting, repair,

Server installation, configuration, repair,

Website consultation, design, maintanance, and more....

if you need anything else just ask.

Familiar with Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7. Also familiar with mobile and media devices as well as complete entertainment systems. Over 14 years of experience at your disposal. A+ certified, CNA Certified, Hubble certified, MCP. Will also provide you with all of my pricing discounts on hardware and software(plotting).

This offer will remain valid/open until my new business officially opens. Have served over 1000 homes from So Cal all the way to Florida, businesses such as LA County Fire Department, doctors offices, contruction companies, automotive repair and service centers, dentists, optomotrists, churches, private schools and several famous individuals.

Training also available as well

Completely mobile computer service, can be reached 24 hours a day for additional support, also provide remote support to those in need. You will not be disappointed..(nono)..I can promise you that. In fact....if I can't fix it I wont charge you :eek:

Ask me why I emphasized the complete Windows updates....(scratch)

Average and target turn around time is 24 hours....(naughty)

I DO NOT provide (Best Buy style) "Band Aid's" I provide solutions....

So...."Let the Solution come to you!"....sorry was the motto of former company and will be motto for new company

Sorry guys I will not work for corals...corals MIGHT be considered as partial payment depending on situation....I have pregnant wife and 10 month old to feed....and coral typically doesn't cut it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Re: Computer support/help

Have you experience with laptop repair? I think my screen wire needs fixed or replaced. I have to move my screen just right to get it working.

I do....would be glad to take a look

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk