75 gallon setup for sale---Update

TankIt

DO YOU THINK MY PRICES ARE TO HIGH OR ???? NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN THIS TANK? I HAVE TO GET THIS TANK DOWN AND CLEANED UP THIS WEEKEND AND OUT OF MY APARTMENT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS, BUT PLEASE BE KIND.......I PAID $350 FOR THE TANK ALONE LAST SUMMER!

**** Here is what I have to get rid of left....******

75 gallon glass tank built in corner over flow (tank was bought last summer and has been running since sept.) I pd. $350! very nice tank bought from saltwater FantaSeas!

Pine stand for it

29 gallon sump/fuge (custom DIY but works great)

Gen-X internal return pump

Which is full of macro and grows out of control

80 lbs Live sand in a shallow 1-1/2" deep sandbed

I WILL THOROUGHLY VACUME THE SAND AND CLEAN THE TANK BEFORE IT LEAVES, THOUGH ITS PRETTY CLEAN RIGHT NOW! IT WILL BE LIKE SETTING UP A NEW TANK!

Would like to get $400 OBO for the tank setup/no livestock(except the sand), No lights.......

Would sell whole setup with dual 400 MH sunlight supply ballast and 2 fixtures, $600 OBO

Lighting dual 400 watt MH with single ended fixtures (not retro) and sunlight supply ballast. Also 1 new 400 watt 20K XM buld 3 weeks old at 8 hours per day. would like to get $300 for complete lighting.

I have never used Actinics with these lights. I had a single 1 running on 29 gallon with incredible success and only use a single 1 right now to. It lights up bright about 80% of the tank and leaves some nice "shaded areas".

Ballast alone is worth almost that much![/color]

ALL LIVESTOCK IS SOLD!

Also Have external return pump for sale. PD bout $125 for it at waves last summer. was only used few months before I setup new tank and did an internal pump so I didn't have to drill new sump. Sell for $60

Let me know if you might be interested in anything listed above and make me an offer. No GOOD offer will be refused!

Thank You,

Amanda

503-679-5183 give me a call if you are in the tigard area and you are welcome to stop by. I live up on hill by Arbor Heights apts.