Auto-top off and Kalk solution?

Bitricker

So I'm going to be leaving for a couple of weeks in July to get married (clap)(scratch)(wife)(laugh) and I need to make sure that my system is set up in such a way that my house sitter will need minimal help in keeping my system running smoothly. Of course I will also be pretty broke due to said marriage plans. Does anyone have a good design to accomplish this for a decent price, or perhaps any equipment that they would like to give me a good deal on?

If someone has a reactor and a PH controller they want to sell it would be Ideal to get it tuned in soon, so I'm comfortable leaving for that long. It doesn't seem like an auto-top off system would be too hard to put together.

It's probably better think if the first waterproof thing I try to create doesn't get left for weeks right away ... hit me up I have a 120g tank that probably evaporates about a gallon a day. I'll PM you more direct contact info. I'll get better estimates of my needs over the next few days.