GARAGE CLEAR OUT!!!!

jadams7

Alright....gotta clear out some stuff.

Frag tank, acrylic, 48"x24"x12" with wood stand. This was at one point in Waves, and has the sides painted white to reflect light better....-$125 New Price $100!!

28gal JBJ HQI Nano (150w DE halide in hood), complete with fans, moonlights, ballast, pumps for the rear return. Pretty sweet little nano, I just dont have plans to set one up for a while. Also comes with stand -$250 PENDING CL

Black Solana stand. I used it to house various nano tanks. Nice looking clean stand - $100 SOLD to Jason7504

Mag 18 pump- very little use (maybe 3 months) with box (might take partial trade of Mag 12)- $90 New Price $80

Aqua-c EV180 protein skimmer with waste collection and pump- $170 SOLD RC

Precision Marine Bullet 1 protein skimmer with optional gate valve and waste collector - $180 - SOLD JASON7504

Dual PFO 250w ballast, sockets and cords included, and I probably have some used bulbs around that you can have also. -$160

Odyssea pendant- DE 250w, brand new bulb, ballast went out the day after I got the new bulb, been sitting in the garage since, so if you want to try to see what went wrong with the ballast or use a different ballast, this could be a great deal. 24" fixture with fans, moonlights, and two compact fluorescent bulbs. - $110

Figured i would post here a few days before I throw it up on CL and RC. Pics available upon request!