Purple Nudibranch

Fish

Hypselodoris bullocki - Anyone have success keeping these alive. I heard they feed on sponges, which I have some. Can they be weened into eating possibly food for angelfish that have sponge in it? It would be a very colorful addition to a reef. Thanks!

Bummer, that's too bad... I heard there are nudi's (hee hee naked in latin) that eat aiptasia. If they are cheap enough it may be a good way to clean a tank up naturally since it a B**** to use the syringe and the inability to contort my arm so that I dont knock rocks over. Have any of you heard of any that are kept in aquaria successfully? I've seen luttuce nudi's which are cool, but not nearly as pretty. Nick, I've seen you sell some cool black colored one with the blue stripe, but again not sure if they are even worth the effort. Thanks for the replies guys. Bob - how's the tank build going?

Hey Jim, the tank is going SLOWWWWW, I'm waiting for our buddy to finish my sump! How is that coral doing? I hope you will take half of it for holding it for me so long.

Usually it is easy to get rid of the aptasia eating nudis to other club members, so if you find them, I'm sure you will be able to trade them once they eat your aptaisa

I didn't have any luck with the aptasia eating nudi. However, I had a file fish that ate almost all the aptasia. Then it started nipping at my SPS. Fishey went to the refugium but netting him stressed him too much and he didn't make it. It's too bad. It was a cool fish.

puntific