Bay Corals

jgf86123

As some of you know, we, the members, have engaged in a member's only zoa group buy of high end zoas, for us to grow-out and then split between the various members who bought in. In setting this up, I came across Bay Corals, thanks Eric, these guys have been a pure pleasure to work with. Hung, the Bay Corals rep I worked with, was extremely patient with me, even with all of the odd requests and list changes I gave him to work with. He gave us great pricing, was exceedingly patient, and even gave us pics of both our corals and our freebies. Everything arrived this morning, the packaging was impecable, the corals were sealed up in containers, labeled with what zoas are in each container, surrounded by packing peanuts and a heater pack in a sealed up styrofoam box. I'm quite impressed and definitely plan on doing more ordering from them in the near future. A+ all the way around.

www.baycorals.com

Definitely worth checking them out, I'm trying to get them to come to the boards and see if they might possibly be interested in becoming a sponsor.

Thanks again Bay Corals, great job.