WTB: Complete Calcium Reactor setup

ciao

I've been seriously thinking about getting a complete calcium reactor setup and looking to see what sort of deals might be out there. If you have a calcium reactor setup that can support a 210 Gallon setup, please let me know and what price you want for it.

Thanks

I have one that can handle 300+ gallons. Comes with a 20lb CO2' date=' Regulator, Media, MAG3 Circulation pump, Controller, and Reactor. Turn key, just plug and play. I can send it to you with all of the hoses, but I will have to empty the CO2 for shipping, so you will need to refill that. It has a brand new hydro testing stamp.[/quote']

Thanks for bringing that one to my attention. The only issue is going to be the shippping for that whole setup. (scary) even to think about it and would probably make buying new almost the same. But thank you for the offer

Can you PM me an estimate of how much it would cost?? If I did get it' date=' I would probably just get the whole setup. Probably without media though and of course the tank would be empty[/quote']

That would help on shipping for sure. I will run the numbers tomorrow and see if I can give you an estimate. I will cover a good part of the shipping and do all the packing myself, I have plenty of boxes and packing materials. We will see if it works.