Who will win

Byrd

So I have some zoos creeping toward my birdsnest and another acro, any input as to who will win the upcoming battle?

I found out who wins between a milli (blue) and a monti (rainbow)-poor monti-(laugh)

Anyway I heard the zoo may win on the acro but any input is appreciated.

Sorry for "no" pic I messed up my photobucket pic

What happened...I saw a pic before. I can't really tell you. I had zoa's growing on my pink birdsnest for quite some time and the BN continued to grow and do fine.

Kinda funny though, I too am going to embark on a battle tonight between corals. Of course I will be doing the attacking but it should be interesting as far as what happens. Gonna try the "magic eraser" theory on some of my zoa's.

What happened...I saw a pic before. I can't really tell you. I had zoa's growing on my pink birdsnest for quite some time and the BN continued to grow and do fine.

Kinda funny though, I too am going to embark on a battle tonight between corals. Of course I will be doing the attacking but it should be interesting as far as what happens. Gonna try the "magic eraser" theory on some of my zoa's.

Never heard of the magic eraser-I use the "magic scapel" works everytime!!

I deleted a few unrelated pics from Photobucket, it must have reallocated addresses???

I have NFI-:eek: