DIY HOB fuge

jgf86123

i need some ideas for a DIY HOB fuge for my 20 long, my gf has decided that it will be set up as well, at some point, why let a tank go to waste, you know? so, i need some ideas for a DIY HOB refugium, or should i just drill it and build another stand for it?

give me lots of ideas here people, please, im idea'd out at the moment an need some help LOL

if you want, give me some ideas for the type of tank it should be, no cold water, please, not at this time LOL

go crazy here folks, go crazy LOL

or i could just turn it into my frag tank and keep the 30 as my full out DT

what do you guys think i should do here?

what would you do if you had a 20 long, did pretty decent wood work, and your gf/fiance/wife/significant other was ok with you setting it up?

go nuts folks

To many bunns in the oven, finish the 30b and then see what ya want to do with the tank. I've tried doing the duel setup on a budget and it doesn't work, concentrate on one and get it done then start the other. If ya don't you will cut corners trying to get them both done and in the end you will spend more $ doing them right. Experience has taught me that.