WTT used 250 MH bulbs

moovinfast

So I ended up with four SE 250w MH bulbs. Said they were all run on a 250w PFO Ballast 10-12 hour cycle for 6 months. Looks like I have 1 6500k bulb, 2 krystal star 18k bulbs, and one XM 20k bulb. I dont have a ballast to check them, but you can bring one to try them out if you want? They would make a good back up bulb or maybe a good bulb to decide if you want to change color temps? The only thing I have invested in them is a 4 hour drive to salem and back. Would like to trade them for some small frags or if you really need one and dont have anything to trade you can just come pick one up if you want. Im in Longview, but I think I'm heading to portland for the holiday if you cant make it out here.

I just decided that I don't have the power for 2x400W in my apartment. So I need to figure out a solution to move to 2x250. I have a 400w ballast and a nice new reflector as well. you know anyone w/ a dual 250 that they want to trade away? I figure I'll go see Nick after the holiday and see if we can work somthing out, once I find a solution I'd be interested in grabbing them as a temporary solution (they are kinda old). I Kinda broke the bank by exploding the brace on my bowfront and having to make an emergency tank purchase.

I just decided that I don't have the power for 2x400W in my apartment. So I need to figure out a solution to move to 2x250. I have a 400w ballast and a nice new reflector as well. you know anyone w/ a dual 250 that they want to trade away? I figure I'll go see Nick after the holiday and see if we can work somthing out' date=' once I find a solution I'd be interested in grabbing them as a temporary solution (they are kinda old). I Kinda broke the bank by exploding the brace on my bowfront and having to make an emergency tank purchase.[/quote'] Bummer on the expoding tank brace...

I live in vancouver and would take the bulbs. I have a few good frags I will trade you for them. Mushrooms and bird nests frags. I have a purple cap and will make a hand size piece of orange cap for you. Also have a sunset millipora I can frag. If Bitricker really needs the bulbs for his setup and can make you a deal its no biggy to me as I just got new bulbs.....but if you havent traded to him on your way back to longview....I am on the way home here in Vancouver just off of I-5 a few miles. PM me if you are intrested...so I see you want to trade

I Kinda broke the bank by exploding the brace on my bowfront and having to make an emergency tank purchase.

I was just there....but I made the tank swap before the blow out. Matter fact the tank is still good and I am replaceing the molding and brace here shortly. Sad to hear this....and to be honest....glad I avoided it. Keep your head up....all will work out.