Premium Fiji Live Rock @ a Great Price!!!

Hello everyone! I hope everybody is excited and ready for the next couple of weeks! It's hard to believe that Christmas is just a few days away.

The weekend after Christmas, I will be doing an order for some live rock. This will not be your ordinary live rock but will be the premo stuff with lots of color and life to it. The last order I did I had rocks with all sorts of life from different purples and reds of coraline algae to even small shrimps, crabs, and polyps. The rock has some amazing shapes and great porosity to it.

I am offering eveyone an opportunity to get a super deal on some of the nicest rock available. The deal is that it must be prepaid/ordered. It comes in roughly 50lb boxes so I am offering it at full box or half box lots. The price will be $2.85/lb on the full box lots and $3.15/lb on the half box lots. This puts the boxes at roughly $142.50 and the half boxes at roughly $71.25.

The rock will come in on Tuesday the 29th or Wednesday the 30th. I can either meet those who preorder in Portland for pickup on which ever day it comes in, or you are welcome to come down and pick up the rock anyday after the rock comes in, just let me know so I can schedule the time to be available.

Don't miss out on an opportunity to get a great deal on the great looking, premium rock!!

PM me or call with any questions.

Thanks!!!