Tim Miller-Morgan update.

R2R2

I spoke with our friend Tim Miller-Morgan DVM on the phone yesterday at which point he informed me he has been made the curator of the Mark Hatfield Marine Science Center in Newport. Congrats to Tim and lucky for us to have friends in high places. He told me he enjoyed the past contact with the club and is eager to join us in discussion in the near future. He also noted he just got back from Indonesia with many stories to tell. I suggested we might organize a frag donation to the Marine Science Center (for their nice but thinly populated reef tank) and talk them out of another nice tour(or maybe even a 3er if we're lucky) R2R2(fishhit)

Go, Tim! (clap) party

I do hope that Tim is invited to speak at one of our meetings again. And hopefully another tour of the facilities is on the roster as a future event. Anything to expand our knowledge of the hobby is aces in my book.

And if Tim wanted frags from hobbyists (or whatever), Jay and I would be more than happy to help out. We both want to support our educators as much as possible!

Stacy