FS Rockscape/Corals

Smann

This is an instant setup for a small tank, footprint is less than 24"x18". There are about 35 different species of coral, two anemones, about 35+ pounds of live rock. The rock work has been drilled and pegged, I think it could be taken down,moved and reset just the way it is(or really close). Most the corals are established on rock, some are on rock pieces that can be moved. Corals have been raised under 8 24" T5 lights, must see the rock work to appreciate the caves, ledges, etc. Also have a frag tank so I'll throw in some more pieces to sweeten the deal and you can have the Clown fish!

$275.00

tank1.jpg

Is that the T5 tank from your experiment? It is great!

Beckie

Yes, experiments over. Actually its just to hard to maintain the temp out in the garage even though its finished and insulated. This summer was bad enough now I'm running electric heaters, which I dont like at all, trying to keep the garage warm enough!

Steve

Oh man to bad. Now that you have 1st hand using them what do you think? I don't remember any real high like sps.

Beckie

Do you mean T5's most of the sps are mid level in the tank and doing well. I think the "quality" is much better/cleaner, I borrowed a meter from Patrick and tested all my tanks for par including several different MH bulbs and the T5's beat them all in maintaining par at depth

• 3 weeks later...