Get your tanks ready for Christmas sale!!!

Hello Everyone! Christmas and New Years are soon approaching and I have some critters that will really help enhance the look of your tank. Whether you need a good clean up crew, need some extra color and movement, or just need to fill in some bare spots in the tank, I have some critters for you.

Margarita Turbo Snails-

These guys will eat lots of algae and unlike many snials will readily consume hair algae as well! They have black shells with black bodies and are roughly 3/4"-1" in size on average.

2907235432_2f3fd6ccfe.jpg

$.54 each if you buy 1-10

$.50 each if you buy 11-24

$.45 each if you buy 25+

Jumbo Nassarius Snails-

These are one of the best sand sifters and are really beautiful in shell shape and color. Each snail has a unique pattern. These snails are extremely active and will not only consume detritus but also left over food particles and algae bits to boot. They keep the sandbeds turned over regularly keeping it nice and white. I have two other varieties of nassarisus sp. snails in aswell!

Tonga%20Nassariuslg.jpg

$1.29 each if you buy 1-4

$1.19 each if you buy 5-9

$1.09 each if you buy 10+

Mexican Turbo Snails-

I think these guys are probably the hardest working algae eaters that I have ever seen! They consume algae like it is going out of style. I had two very dirty tanks a few weeks ago and literally the night after I tossed in the Mexican turbos, the tanks were spotless!

mexican-turbo-snail.jpg

$1.89 each if you buy 1-3

$1.79 each if you buy 4-7

$1.69 each if you buy 8+

Astrea Snails-

Probably the most popular snail in the hobby, astreas are a staple to a nice clean tank.

TLF703004_60062

$.72 each if you buy 1-5

$.68 each if you buy 6-10

$.64 each if you buy 11+

Tiger Conch-

Great sand sifters and awesome critters to help keep your tank clean. These guys are very fun to watch! They have a long mouth kind of like an elephants trunk, long protruding eyes, and a foot that kicks them an inch or two in whatever direction they are traveling. They are about 1.5-2" in length. I also have two other conch varieties in this week.

ConchTigerSand.jpg

$5.99 each if you buy 1

$5.49 each if you buy 2-3

$4.99 each if you buy 4+

Now for some brightly colored tank cleaners!!!

Fire Shrimp!! These are a shocking red with white spots and white legs. Excellent part of your cleanup crew and are sure to impress! Equally impressive price @ $24.99 each this week!

287348343.jpg

Cleaner Shrimp!! These are a reef must have that not only keep extra food and waste particles under control but also help to clean your fish. These guys like to set up "cleaning stations" where they can attend to fish that stop by for regular maintanence. Great Price this week @ $14.99 each!

cleaner%20shrimp%20pair.JPG

Orange Linckia Star! Beautiful, eye catching addition to your reef. These guys are hardier than some other varieties(blue linckias) in my experience. Very active and can be seen feeding on your rockwork or grazing on the tank walls. 2 left this week @ $16.99 each!

352_loink3.jpg

Mottled Linckia Stars! These guys are a beautiful addition to our reef tanks and enjoy much of the same activity as their cousins the orange linckia. Super Value Price of $9.99 each!

starfish_multifora.jpg

On to the fish!!!

Back by popular demand, here are a few wrasses to color up those tanks:

- Solaris(Clown) Fairy Wrasse! I have 1 of these guys left! These are super colorful and a great peaceful addition. They can be kept in pairs or groups and with other fairys and flashers! One left @ $26.99!!!

Redheaded(Solar)FairyWrasseWMW_Ap8W.jpg

- McCoskeri Flasher Wrasses! I have 2 of these guys left! They are great in multiples and with other fairys and flashers. Excellent, colorful fish with a nice personality. Two left @ $17.99 each!!!

p-39306-McCosker%27s-Flasher.jpg

- Melanarus Wrasse! These are one of my favorite in terms of both their color and personality as well as their utility in our tanks. These fish help keep many pests at bay and are almost always out and about adding nice movement and color to our tanks. One left @ $18.99!!!

halichoeres_melanurus_2x.jpg

- Kelloggi Seahorses- Tank Raised! These guys are great. They are eating frozen brine and cyclopeeze readily and are constanty on the move hunting down any microfauna they can find. Great for a refugium or a lower flow tank! Get one for only $19.99 or buy the pair for $35.99!!!

Hippocampus+kelloggi.jpg

There are a few other great looking fish in the tanks including a few tangs, a dragon faced pipefish(does great in reef tanks), a couple royal grammas, etc.

Lots of different invertibrate varieties in as well including a coral banded shrimp, gold coral banded shrimp, many different snails, blue, red, electric blue, and tri colored hermits, feather dusters, conchs, stars, etc.

Many different frags and corals are also in the tanks including zoas/palys, colorful mushrooms, green leathers, tyree toadstool frags, 3 different star polyp varietes, blue clove frags, 3 different xenia varieties, a few different euphylias varities, a number of sps frags, etc.

BONUS: As an added bonus through Christmas, anyone who comes down and spends more than $5 will get a FREE Small Colt Coral(2.5"-5" with multiple branches)!!! I have plenty of them that I need to clear out of the system and would love to give some away!!!

Give me a call to make an appointment to come by or send me a pm if you like!

All prices are limited to stock on hand and are good through Christmas Day!

Note: All pictures are for reference only and exact specimens will very slightly. These pictures are burrowed from other sites and are the property of their respective owners.

WOW those are some great prices.... too bad I don't have my 150 gal setup yet! I will need a good cleaning crew... but not till the first of the year. What are you regular prices on the snails and crabs?

Regular prices are still pretty darn good so no worries there! I will continue to try and do a sale of some kind ever couple/few weeks depending on what kind of feedback I get from eveyone and what I think needs/wants seem to be. Toss me a pm if you would like to see a list for any particular week.

hey garrett' date=' would you mind sending me some pics of the zoas you have in stock? might just have to twist the other half's arm into making a trip down to your place, especially with those prices. [/quote']

PM me your email address and I will send you a pic of some of the zoas that was taken not too long ago. You and the other half should definatley come down and grab some of the goodies. Then you can see the zoas in person and look through some of the other corals, fish, and critters.

BONUS: As an added bonus through Christmas, anyone who comes down and spends more than $5 will get a FREE Small Colt Coral(2.5"-5" with multiple branches)!!! I have plenty of them that I need to clear out of the system and would love to give some away!!!

:)