NEED A 65 WATT PC LIGHT FIXTURE

TankIt

PREFER STRAIT PIN SINCE I JUST BOUGHT A BULB OR SQUARE IF IT HAS BULB. MY REFUGIUM LIGHT QUIT ON ME. THOUGHT THE BULB WENT OUT BUT NEW BULB DOESN'T WORK EITHER! IT SEEMS LIKE THERE WAS SOME SWEAT AROUND THE SWITCH AND WHEN I MESSED WITH IT THE BULB FLASHED. BALAST AND WIRES LOOK OK EXTERNALLY. I THINK IT MAY BE THAT THE SWITCH GOT A LITTLE TO MUCH MOISTURE AND IT QUIT WORKING.

ANY WHAT YOU GOT????? CAN TRADE SPS FRAGS PREFER.....

GERMAN BLUE POLYP DIGI (VERY DEEP BLUE)

NICE LIGHTER BRIGHT PINK MILLI

UNKNOWN BLUISH/PURPLE ACRO (?)

ORA GREEN BIRDSNEST

OREGON GRAPE PURPLE MONTI

ELECTRIC BLUE/PURPLE SHROOMS

HOT PINK SHROOM

MAYBE MORE I AM FORGETTING

2 LARGE HEAD CANDY CANE FRAG

MILLI SUPRIZE/PURPLE POLYP BIRDSNEST COMBO PACK (DOH!OOPS DAD BROKE OFF PIECES PACKDOH!):D

MILLI SUPRIZE WAS A BROWN OUT I PICKED UP LONG TIME AGO, FINALLY GETTING COLOR AND LOOKS TO BE A GREENISH COLOR MAYBE? UPDATE..... BROWNOUT MILLI HAS ALL NEW LIGHT BLUE TIPS AND APPEARS TO BE TURNING A VERY NICE TEALISH BABY BLUE COLOR UNDER MY 400 WATT 20K BULB WITH NO SUPPLIMENT ACTINICS! yayayayaya!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

PC Light

How many watts each? I am definatly interested but no zoos to trade right now...... I lost almost all my zoos with an astrea star outbreak. They ate all my zoos! A couple I have left are slowly recovering now thanks to my quick work of my harlequin shrimp.......All I have for trade is SPS at this point.

How much in Cash?

some pics

These are the pink and blue/purple shrooms. Please keep in mind they are horrible pics and do not show good color but they are all I have at the moment. I am gona try to get some new pics tonight and will get them on in the next couple of days. also if you look at my new pics please know that the bulb I have on the tank is a brand new 400 watt MH the color has not even had time to adjust. My boyfriend accidently knocked into my light fixture and it went in the tank and the bulb shattered(enforcer). which also broke some corals.... (flame) Which is why I have frags to trade....DOH!

First pic is pinks in actinics

second is the blue

third is a pink and a red in the shade (sorry about the blur)

post-2537-141867751669_thumb.jpg

post-2537-141867751672_thumb.jpg

post-2537-141867751675_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

Still looking for a REFUGIUM LIGHT!

~Must be Power Compacts or HO T-5's

~Do not care how many bulbs (but at leased 2)

~Must be no more than 24" long.

Willing to pay CASH or Trade for coral frags!

Have some Purple Monti frags to trade now too....

I will be generous!!! Lots of frags!!! See earlier posts to see what I got.

Also check the tank show off as I am doing water change tonight and will get some good pics tomorrow night to show tank since I moved it......

If I do not hear anything back by this weekend then I may just go buy a HO T-5 light!!!! But would rather trade!!!

Thanks

Amanda

you can also e-mail me at amanda@portlandtorque.com since I check this e-mail frequently throughout the day.

Why dose it need to be PC's or T-5's? I ran a fuge with cheto with a 23watt spaghetti bulb for a couple years, and now I run mine with a standers output 18 inch t-8 bulb. both were/are single bulb. Unless the fuge has a viewing window it doesn't need the same K temp lighting as the tank, just a standard 6500k works great.