Really nice fish for sale

Johnny_NaCl

i will be getting rid of a few fish from my fowlr in order to be able to add inverts and some corals.

3-4 inch clown trigger $70

7-8 inch guina fowl puffer $150

5-6 Harliquin tusk (indo pacific) $70

i also have a reg dogface 4 inches for $25, and a blue hippo tang w/ HLLE for $40.

heres some pic's. there is a fts to show that these fish are being kept in a 175g tank. you will need a 180g or larger tank if you plan to buy them, or i will not sell the fish to you.

im looking for a flame angel, lemon peel angel, B&W clownfish, carpet anemone, and a few other things i cant think of at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

NEW YEARS DEAL!!!!!!!

$175 for all the fish, you will get: gunia fowl puffer, tusk, dogface puffer, clown trigger, and squirel fish (normal one, has the big eyes, but not the huge eyes like otheres have, ill get a pic up of it).

you will pay over twice this amount if you were to buy from a LFS.

my last offer for these fish

-guinia fowl puffer and dogface puffer: $75 for both (they get along great together) (the guinia was $150 on DD where i bought it from)

-harliquin tusk $40

-Clown trigger $40

-squirel fish $15

$150 for everything

LFS in portland offered my 25 for the tusk and 25 for the clown, and they will sell these for about 60-70 dollars so this is a killer deal for these fish.