36" x 13.5" x 16"H Refugium sump and Pro-skimmer

huskerduck

If anyones interested, I can post pics later. Home built and beefy with 1/2" lexan. First chamber has Sock holder. Drilled for external pump with bulkhead and 1" PVC 90

I would still be using it but I wanted my Ca Reactor, Pro-skimmer and Kalk-reactors all in sump and the refugium part of this sump didnt allow for the Ca reactor ( Im really tired of reactors that at some point WILL leak, maybe that should have been my purchase!)

Protien Skimmer is a Large Pacific Coast

Asking $175 for both and I will throw in an Aquasafe Ro/DI system that needs new filters and media. the lexan to build this sump was $300 a sheet 3 years ago

Its been running a 150 gallon bowfront for several years

P6272839.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

here some pics for those that are interested, I would have put them in the PM but since 2 of you are interested I will be lazy and put them here and link

One picture is without the Auto top off container I had made that used a dosing pump and electronic float system with an alarm

The other picture shows it without, the refugium is front and center the dirtiness whitish stuff is coralline since I had it stuffed with live rock in the exit chamber

PC253102.jpg

PC253104.jpg

PC253106.jpg

No pictures of the skimmer? If it is large enough for my 210 gallon' date=' I would like a shot at it. Mark[/quote']Its a Pacifc Coast lemme get a pic of it here in a while, my networking is goofy in the house or my ISP is crapping up so I'll see what I can do, you want the skimmer only? Because I think others may want sump only, not sure exactly

OK heres the skimmer, its 24" tall and 6" diameter.

Whoever ends up with this I would stop by Woodburn ( Pacific Coast , by race track) and get a new pump, this one works but its ran for several years. A new one is probably $20-$40 and you have a new Pro-skimmer and a spare pump if something happens

the Pro-skimmer is the PS2000 judging from measurements

http://www.pacificcoastimports.com/products.cfm?c=24

PC253107.jpg